- Prices . Published OEM prices and all other price quotes are on prepaid terms unless otherwise stated.
- Order Processing Leadtimes : Processing times are dependent on order size and corresponding product availability.
- Availability : availability of products is dependent on warehouse inventory and customer location. PLC Starter Kits are typically in stock and ready to ship same day within the US or Canada. OEM quantity orders (more than 5 units of PLCs in one order/shipment) many require longer leadtimes and may only ship from Triangle Research International's manufacturing warehouse in Singapore or Canada.
- Credit Customer Accounts
(a) Payment Terms . Customers with credit accounts must pay within the agreed payment due period. Pending shipments for subsequent orders may be withheld until overdue payments have been processed.
(b) Credit Limits. A customer on credit terms may be required to prepay amount in excess of credit limit for that account.
- Returns Policy : Triangle Research Int'l has a 30-day return policy. We will credit a customer for payment made on a product returned in new condition and re-usable packaging within 30-days of the purchase. Should the product be damaged, a basic inspection and reasoble repair fee may be deducted from the credit amount. If the packaging is damaged, a basic repackaging fee of 10% or $10 may be applied (whichever is higher). Typically, all returns will be directed to our Canadian Operations Centre in Richmond, BC. Any new product to be returned after the 30-day period will be considered on a case-by-case basis and a restocking fee applied.
- RMAs : customers with faulty or damaged products must contact TRi (Triangle Research International) Tech Support to first assess the nature of the damage and possibility of repair prior to returning any product to TRi. If it is established that a product should be returned to TRi for repair, a RMA # will be issued to the customer. If the problem with a product is due to the manufacturer, TRi will absorb the full cost of inspection and repair and credit the customer for RMA shipment charges incurred. Otherwise, inspection and repair charges will be billed to the customer before the repaired product is shipped back to the customer. Typically, all returns will be directed to our Canadian Operations Centre in Richmond, BC.
WinTrilogi and iTrilogi Programming Software License
The Internet TRiLOGI Application software ("Software") is the copyrighted work of Triangle Research International, Inc ("TRi"). Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). An end user is disallowed to install the software unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
* License Agreement
Except as may be modified by a license addendum which accompanies this license, your rights and obligations with respect to the use of this Software are as follows:
(i) Install the Internet TRiLOGI application software on one computer for your own use only.
(ii) make one copy of the Software for archival purposes, or copy the software onto the hard disk of your computer and retain the original for archival purposes;
(iv) after written notice to Triangle Research International, Inc., transfer the Software on a permanent basis to another person or entity.
You are expressly prohibited to from:
(i) copying the Software any electronic media or to any other Internet web-servers or location for the purpose of further Re-production or Re-distribution.
(ii) sub-licensing, renting or leasing any portion of the Software.
(iii) reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble, modify, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software, or create derivative works from the Software.
(iv) use the Software on a local area network, unless you have a obtained an expressed written permission from Triangle Research International, Inc., for each computer that can access the Software over that network;
* Limited Warranty:
TRi warrants that the copy of the Software that you have installed will be a complete copy of the Software without data errors. Your sole remedy in the event of a breach of this warranty will be that TRi will, at its option, replace such copy of the Software or refund the money you paid for the Software. TRi does not warrant that the Software will meet your requirements or that operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or that the Software will be error-free.
* Disclaimer of Damages:
IN NO EVENT WILL TRi BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE EVEN IF TRI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO CASE SHALL TRI's LIABILITY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR THE SOFTWARE. The disclaimers and limitations set forth above will apply regardless of whether you accept the Software.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia. This Agreement may only be modified by a license addendum which accompanies this license or by a written document which has been signed by both you and TRi. Should you have any questions concerning this Agreement, or if you desire to contact TRi for any reason, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org